Music Compilation Album ‘Let The Music Give’ Set To Be Released Through Generous Records

‘Let The Music Give’ is the latest compilation album from Generous Records. Set for release on February 22, it’s aim is to raise money for charities in support of cancer research, and motor neurone disease.

Generous Records was founded by Jon Peel, and showcases a wide range of genres on the one record. The album features eleven tracks, each by a different artist, and includes pop, reggae, ska, rock, and rap, among other styles. Each artist featured on the album was chosen for their own particular qualities, be it powerful vocals, or unique instrumentals.
‘Let The Music Give’ was mixed by Jonathan Vincent, who has writing and producing music since 1985, and mastered by Russ Hepworth-Sawyer, an engineer with over two decades of experience, who founded the award-winning audio service, MOTTOsound. Together they have created a nearly-live show sound for the album.
Generous Records have committed that 70% of net profits from sales of the album will be allocated to charities supporting cancer research and motor neurone disease, with the remaining 30% put back into the development and production of their next project.
‘Let The Music Give’, from Generous Records, will be available to stream and download on all major digital platforms from February 22.
You can find out more about Generous Records online on their official website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

About the author

Lisa has been writing for over 20 years, starting as the entertainment editor on her university newspaper. Since then she's written for Popwrapped, Maximum Pop, Celebmix, and ListenOnRepeat.

Lisa loves all good music, with particular fondness for Jedward and David Bowie. She's interviewed Edward Grimes (Jedward), Kevin Godley, Trevor Horn, Paul Young, Peter Cox (Go West), Brendan B Brown (Wheatus), Bruce Foxton (The Jam), among many many more. Lisa is also available for freelance writing - please email