You are free to reproduce work which credits Essentially Pop as Author, providing you give sufficient attribution, in accordance with the Creative Commons License. This is a human readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit*, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made*. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures* that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation*.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights* may limit how you use the material.
*Appropriate credit: If supplied, you must provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. CC licenses prior to Version 4.0 also require you to provide the title of the material if supplied, and may have other slight differences.
*Indicate if changes were made: You must indicate if you modified the material and retain an indication of previous modifications. See here for a best practices guide for attribution.
*Technological measures: The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty.
*Exception or limitation: The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
*Publicity, privacy, or moral rights: You may need to get additional permissions before using the material as you intend.
This website accepts various forms of compensation by way of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid posts and insertions, and other forms of compensations including CDs, DVDs, concert tickets, film tickets, and experiences.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content topics, or posts made on this website. The content, advertising space, or posts may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content, although the website makes every effort to comply with the appropriate guidelines for disclosure of content provided, as part of a material business relationship where appropriate. Additionally, this website may utilise advertising networks or affiliate programmes to bring you products or services in which you may have an interest. The compensation may – but usually won’t – impact how products or services are displayed on this website.
The owner(s) of this website may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics, but despite this Essentially Pop makes every effort to ensure that all opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics are based on the experience of the writer, and are true to the best of our knowledge. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or any other representation regarding a product or service should be independently verified with the party in question.