Tickets will be on sale from 1 July, while a special anniversary fanzine compiled by the fans and band will be released 14 October.
They started by posting videos back in 2012 on YouTube, (see some of those early videos here / here ) and have moved on to multiple arena tours and number one albums…It’s certainly been one hell of a decade for The Vamps!
- The Vamps have generated so far more than 6 billion streams
- Over two billion views of those were on the bands YouTube channel alone
- They have released five albums, including two #1’s: 2017s ‘Night & Day (Night Edition)’ and their most recent album, 2020’s ‘Cherry Blossom’; two more of their albums hit the #2 spot – 2014s ‘Meet the Vamps’ and 2018s ‘Night & Day (Day Edition)’
- They have played global tours and festivals that has seen them play to over 2 million people
- They became the first band to headline The O2 five years in a row
- They’ve played on the biggest US chat shows like Ellen and Seth Myers
- Amongst others, they have collaborated with Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovatto, Sigala, Krept & Konan, Tini, Matoma, Bruno Mars and many more!
- Played and shared stages with Coldplay, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Kings Of Leon, Weezer, Ed Sheeran, Pharell Williams, Sam Smith
- They’ve created their own festival – The Vamps Weekender in Barcelona
- They’ve drunk shots with Dave Grohl backstage, hung out with Sean Paul at Woodstock, been held at gunpoint at airports, played for royalty (and put hot drinks on priceless tables and carried muddy football boots through their houses!)
- There’s also been ice skating competitions, jungles, driving lessons and dating shows!
It’s time to celebrate!
“It’s crazy to think what started in our bedrooms and Tristan’s parent’s garage led to us headlining arena’s all around the world. The past 10 years have been an incredible journey but what makes it even more special is that it has felt like a shared one between us and our fans. The Vamps have taken us across all five continents and given us the privilege of playing in front of millions of people. These five albums are chapters in our lives and moments we are hugely proud of. This last year has been one of reflection for us and as four best friends who’ve had the chance to live out our dreams we now can’t wait to celebrate these memories with you all.”
Kicking off in Manchester at the O2 Apollo on 23 November, the 10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour will see the band perform all the hits from across the decade that has made them become one of the most loved and celebrated pop bands in the UK.
Tickets are on sale from 1 July at www.thevamps.net/dates/
10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour
Wednesday 23 November – Manchester O2 Apollo
Friday 25 November – Brighton Centre
Sunday 27 November – London The O2 Arena
Wednesday 30 November – Bournemouth International Centre
Thursday 1 December – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
Saturday 3 December – Dublin 3 Arena
Monday 5 December – Belfast SSE Arena
Wednesday 7 December – Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
Thursday 8 December – Glasgow OVO Hydro
Saturday 10 December – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
Sunday 11 December – Birmingham Utilita Arena
Ten Years Of The Vamps is a special edition fanzine produced as a collaboration between the band and the fans that will be released on 14 October and is available to pre-order now from here. After an overwhelming response from the fans to a band shout out asking for their own personal Vamp’s memories, this collection is something personal between fan and band. As well as these photos, it includes limited edition merchandise such as art cards and a CD containing previously unreleased recordings all housed in a zine book that documents the bands journey over the last ten years. There are unreleased photographs, photographs of memorabilia from the band’s personal archives, an exclusive interview with the band, plus QR linked bonus content exclusive to the zine.
Pre-order Ten Years Of The Vamps special edition Fanzine Tracklisting here.
She Was The One
Risk It All
Same To You
Just My Type
Part Of Me (Demo)
Married in Vegas (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)
Nothing But You (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)
Chemicals (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)
Would You (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)